Installation – Dehumidification & Moisture Control
A smooth installation is the basis for a successful commercial operation.
Here at dehum, our team of specialist engineers can carry out the installation process from start to finish to ensure minimal disruption and downtime, a speedy turnaround and a seamless integration from the existing to the new process.
Why you can trust dehum to complete the installation process:
- Our expertise lies in providing a complete service starting with a site survey, followed by installation of the proposed process and then after service / ongoing maintenance.
- A high quality, efficient and speedy installation is guaranteed by our specialists.
- dehum engineers have a complete 360 degree understanding of the equipment, process and expected results.
- Any unforeseen issues that arise can be quickly and effectively managed on site by the degum team, ensuring downtime is minimized.
- Training/Knowledge can be transferred immediately onsite from our experts to your team, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish. Such training will equip your team with trouble shooting expertise, resulting in reduced downtime and less instances where one of our engineers will need to called back out.
- Once the equipment has been installed, it is vital that it is commissioned. This will ensure that the RH is set at the required level for that particular application and process. Such commissioning is essential and will be carried out to an expert level by the dehum engineers.