Job Role: Sales Engineer
As a Sales Engineer role, you’ll be entering the business at an exciting stage, and you will be responsible for taking the Protect by dehum brand to the next level.
You will be involved with the following:
- Researching and developing strategies
- Influence on marketing spend on marketing spend and activities
- Influence on lead generation and website development
- Set and deliver KPIs
- Dealing and closing customer leads
- Carrying site surveys with the end-user
- Working with the end-user to deliver and propose bespoke solutions
- Delivering and installing the product/service
- Responsible for handing over the projects to the projects department
- Report directly to the head of the business
- Develop the sister brand to grow it to it’s full potential
Other duties that will be carried out on a daily basis are:
- Following up and creating quotes from leads
- Design dehumidification systems
- Build excellent client relationships in person and over the phone
- Deliver high-quality customer service
- Work with a small team in the head office
- Reporting into the office for daily duties
- Travelling to clients’ site across the UK and locations across the globe on occasions
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ideally a sales and engineering role
- Cad and Solidworks experience is beneficial
- Proven track record of achieving targets (including experience outside of an engineering role)
- Even if you don’t have some of these qualities, we have an open mind to the right candidate, and you will be strongly considered for the role.
dehum is a small team, and you will be expected to get involved in other activities to support each other.
dehum (& Protect by dehum)
dehum is a global leader in a niche area of engineering specialising in humidity control and accelerated drying. The company works within the majority of industries but is predominately focused in food and pharmaceutical. We bring humidity control and drying solutions to improve existing processes making a significant impact for our clients, and therefore we are highly regarded by them.
Protect by dehum is a sister brand to the dehum which specialises in the protecting high net worth and classic car collectables in both domestic and commercial storage facilities. It operates in a niche area of dehumidification and humidity control solutions offering a unique and focused solution to this small but successful client base.
The successful applicant will be looking to drive this area of the business forward.
Salary Bracket: £30k – £60k
Monday- Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
To find out more or to apply, please email: email@example.com