Food & Drink – Humidity Control
Dehum, have more than twenty years of experience within the food & drinks industry. Our list of satisfied clients in the food sector is extensive. If there is an issue in your production processes, it is likely that we have seen it or something similar before and can help.
Some recent examples include:
- Dehumidification in the bread cooling field to avoid misshaped loaves and improve appearance.
- Preventing dried fruit from clumping together. This allows successful weighing and results in perfect breakfast cereals.
- Eliminating condensation on chilled drinks bottles. Labels then remain in place with obvious productivity benefits.
- Stove drying of jelly and foam products resulting in better products, higher productivity and with a lower final starch moisture content.
All manner of processes within food and beverage production can be affected adversely by high humidity including –
- Chocolate pan coating – read more
- Stove drying – read more
- Mould and fungus developing, particularly on drying products
- Meat curing – read more
- Clumping of materials
- Bread cooling
- Biscuit wafer drying
- Cooling tunnel conditioning
- Ice prevention – read more
- Salami production
- Condensation on chilled drinks bottles, causing labels to peel off
- Paper packaging breaking down and metal cans corroding if exposed to moisture
- Depositing of jelly sweets
- Starch drying – read more
- Sugar coating
- Lower production rates
- Spoilage and clumping during powder transportation (such as sugar, flour and salt)
- Soft mint production – read more
Please call us on 01926 882624 or use our quick contact facility to get in touch. Whatever your requirements, we are here to offer advice, solutions and support.