Breakdown Services – Dehumidification & Moisture Control
In some instances, the machinery could stop operating due to a number of reasons:
- A lack of servicing (If the equipment is not covered by a service agreement)
- Increased usage
- Seasonality issues
- Frequency of filter change
- Age of the machine
If a breakdown does happen, our priority is to minimise any productivity loss and downtime:
- Upon notification of a breakdown, we will organise for a dehum engineer to call your team, free of charge and discuss the problem. In some instances, the on-site team may be able to fix the problem without the need for an engineer visit.
- Organise an engineer to visit your site within 48 hours of receiving the breakdown call (for service agreement customers).
- Provide you with a range of critical spares that can be kept on site. Investing in certain spare parts will minimise downtime in the event of a breakdown, as the more common spares required by our engineers will be on hand.
- In the event of a breakdown, we can offer on-site training to your team to minimise downtime and prevent breakdowns reoccurring. This will include how to:
- Change filters
- Reset the machines
- Spot common faults