Refurbishment – Dehumidification & Moisture Control
dehum are able to offer a full refurbishment in circumstances where it is not practical or feasible to replace the machine.
We offer two types of refurbishment:
On-Site – the dehum engineer will carry out the inspection and refurbishment on site to return the machine to optimal working order:
- On site refurbishment could reduce disruption as the equipment does not have to be physically removed.
- Costs may be lower as the machine does not have to be removed and transported.
- A faster refurbishment can be carried out, reducing any associated downtime.
Off-Site – the machine/equipment will be removed from the plant:
- All the parts required will be at the workshop, especially in more complex cases
- Maintain health & safety / cleanliness requirements by carrying out the refurb off-site. Essential within the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
- If required, dehum will try and provide a replacement machine whilst the refurbishment is taking place.